Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets Information| CarON
CareON is a tablet that is also known as Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets. This tablet is made with an Ondansetron drug that can used to to treat nausea and vomiting. Ondansetron is an antiemetics drug that can work by reducing Nausea and vomiting-causing chemicals called serotonin. This medicine is offered by Max Life Sciences Company.
How to use Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets are used to treat nausea and Vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. However, It is important to use it in the right way. Here is the information on how to use this tablet.
- The first dose of ondansetron is typically taken 30 minutes before chemotherapy, 1 to 2 hours before radiation therapy, or 1 hour before surgery.
- The doses may be taken one to three times a day during chemotherapy or radiation therapy and for 1 to 2 days after treatment ends.
- Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist for clarification.
- Take Ondansetron exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed.
- Do Not break or chew this tablet in your mouth and consume it with a whole glass of water.
Side Effects of Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Blurred Vision or Vision Loss
- Excessive Sweating
- Swelling of the Eyes, Face, Lips, Tongue, Throat, Hands, Feet, Ankles, or Lower Legs
- Difficulty Breathing or Swallowing
- Stiff or Twitching Muscles
- Chest Pain
- Dizziness, Light-Headedness, or Fainting
- Fast, Slow or Irregular Heartbeat
- Shortness of Breath
- Nausea, Vomiting, or Diarrhea
- Loss of Coordination
Precautions of Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to ondansetron or other anti-nausea serotonin blockers, such as granisetron. Also, be aware that the product may contain inactive ingredients that could cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Share your complete medical history with your doctor or pharmacist, especially if you have a history of irregular heartbeat, liver disease, or stomach/intestinal problems, such as recent abdominal surgery, ileus, or swelling.
- Ondansetron may cause a condition called QT prolongation, which affects the heart rhythm. In rare cases, this can lead to serious and potentially fatal symptoms like fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, or fainting. It is important to inform your doctor before experiencing any side effects.
- This medicine is not good for pregnant women because this medicine can harm an unborn baby. Consult your doctor before taking Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: What is the price of Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets for PCD franchise Business?
Ans: It will depend on your order quantity. We advise you to get in touch with our sales team.
Ques: is this medicine available for third-party manufacturing?
Ans: Yes, This medicine is available for third-party manufacturing. Our all formulations are available for third-party manufacturing.
Ques: Where I can store Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets?
Ans: Store it Cool and dry Place. Prevent from sunlight and moisture.