Amoxycillin 500MG and Clavulanic Acid 125MG tablets | Expert CV 625 Tablets
Expert CV 625 is a tablet that can made with two effective drugs Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Acid. Both drug is Antibiotic that can used to treat short-term bacterial Infections like Skin Infections, Bone Infections, Tooth Infections, Genito- Urinary tract, and Respiratory Tract.
How to use Amoxycillin 500MG + Clavulanic Acid 125MG Tablets
Amoxicillin 500MG + Clavulanic Acid 125MG tablets are taken orally with water. Follow the prescribed dosage for the full course, even if you feel better. Do not substitute tablets with different strengths. Consult your doctor for specific instructions.
How Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Acid work
Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid combination is used to treat bacterial infections in various parts of the body, such as the ears, lungs, sinuses, skin, and urinary tract.
Amoxicillin is a penicillin-like antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Clavulanic acid is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that prevents bacteria from destroying amoxicillin.
By combining these two drugs, the spectrum of activity against bacteria is increased. It is important to note that antibiotics like amoxicillin and clavulanic acid are not effective against viral infections such as colds or the flu.
Benefits of using Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Tablets
Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid tablets are a combination antibiotic medication used to treat bacterial infections in the body Here are some benefits of using amoxicillin and clavulanic tablets:
- Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid are effective against various types of bacterial infections, including respiratory tract infections, genito-urinary tract infections, skin infections, bone infections, and tooth infections.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic that works by preventing the growth and multiplication of bacteria, while clavulanic acid is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that helps to enhance the effectiveness of amoxicillin by preventing the breakdown of the antibiotic by certain bacteria.
Side Effects of Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Tablets
- Upset stomach
- Mild skin rash
- Severe skin rash
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Vaginal itching and discharge
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Intrahepatic cholestasis
- Granulomatous hepatitis
- Cholestatic hepatitis
- Allergic reactions
Precautions for Using Amoxycillin + Clavulanic Tablets
- Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions and take the full course of treatment, even if you start feeling better.
- Take the regular tablets with a full glass of water and chew the chewable tablets thoroughly before swallowing.
- Do not substitute two 250 mg tablets for one 500 mg tablet.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any allergies or medical conditions you have before taking the medication.
- Let your doctor or pharmacist know about all the medications you are currently taking to avoid potential drug interactions.
- Discuss the appropriate use of the medication in children with your healthcare provider.
- If you have an upcoming surgery, inform your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Ques: Are Amoxicillin and Clavulanate a strong antibiotic?
Ans: Yes, Amoxicillin-clavulanate is a strong antibiotic that is commonly used by doctors. However, the more it is used, the more likely bacteria can become resistant to it.
Ques: How many times I can Take Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Tablets?
Ans: You can take Amoxicillin and Clavulanate tablets 3 times a day.