Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase Tablets Overview| ABIRAB-LSR
Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase tablets are a combination of medications commonly used for the treatment of pain, inflammation, and swelling. This medicine comes in the brand name Actimax-SP Tablets offered by Max Life Sciences.
- Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that helps to relieve pain and reduce inflammation in the body. It works by reducing the production of pain-causing chemicals in the body that are responsible for pain and swelling. This drug is the best treatment for arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Paracetamol drug is used to treat mild fever and pain. It works by reducing fever and pain-causing chemicals in the brain.
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme derived from bacteria that has anti-inflammatory and fibrinolytic properties. It is commonly used with other medications to increase their effectiveness in reducing pain and swelling. It works by reducing pain-causing chemicals in the brain.
Most commonly Actimax-SP Tablets is advised by doctors for various health problems including musculoskeletal disorders, dental pain, postoperative pain, and other inflammatory conditions.
How to use Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase Tablets
Follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor. The dosage will depend on your medical condition and should be followed as prescribed.
- You can take it 2 times a day morning or evening
- Take the tablet with a glass of water.
- Swallow it whole without chewing, biting, or breaking it.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of treatment.
Benefits of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase Tablets
- This tablets are mostly used to relieve pain in conditions such as headache, mild migraine, musculoskeletal pain, and painful menses.
- Aceclofenac helps reduce inflammation in health problems like arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Paracetamol helps to reduce fever and pain
- Serratiopeptidase, an enzyme, aids in healing by breaking down aberrant proteins at the site of inflammation, providing relief from swelling.
Side Effects of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Increased liver enzymes
- Stomach upset
Precautions of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase Tablets
- Before taking Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase tablets, it is always advisable to consult your doctor. They can provide information on the dosage and duration of treatment based on your health condition and medical history.
- Consumption of alcohol should be avoided during the treatment with Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase tablets as it may increase the risk of liver damage.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, It is important to discuss this with your healthcare provider. Before taking Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase Tablets.
- If you have a history of gastric ulcers, it is recommended to avoid these tablets. They may increase the risk of gastric ulceration.
- If you have severe cardiac impairment or a bleeding disorder. Then take this medicine after consulting with your doctor.