Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablet– This is a medicine that can be specially made for pain treatment. Our Sermax MR Tablets is made with three drugs Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone. The combination of these three drugs in one tablet can treat various types of pain like Headache, arthritis, Muscle injuries, and swelling. Our Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablets come in 10*10 packing.
If you are working in the pharma industry and looking for a Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablet manufacturer and supplier then Max Life Science is the great option for you. We have more than 300 products that are high in demand and best in quality. For more info, you can contact our support team which can help you to understand our prices and other things.
How Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablet Works
Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablet is a combination medication used for pain relief due to muscle spasms. Let’s break down how each component of the tablet works:
Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic properties.It works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger known as cyclo-oxygenase (COX), which causes pain and swelling at the injured or damaged tissue site.By inhibiting COX, diclofenac reduces the production of prostaglandins, which are responsible for inflammation, pain, and fever.
Paracetamol acts centrally and inhibits brain prostaglandin synthesis, which may partly account for its well-documented activity to reduce fever and induce analgesia. It acts as a mild analgesic (pain reducer) and antipyretic (fever reducer). Paracetamol reduces fever by directly acting on the heat-regulating centers in the brain to increase the dissipation of heat.
Chlorzoxazone is a centrally-acting muscle relaxant.It works by blocking nerve impulses or pain sensations sent by the brain, thereby causing the relaxation of muscles.
Indications and usages of Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablet works
When using Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets, you may encounter mild to moderate adverse effects. These side effects typically diminish once the treatment is completed. However, if you experience persistent issues or have concerns about the symptoms, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
Instructions for Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablet
If you are taking Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone Tablets, carefully read and follow the directions on the product package. If you have any questions, consult your pharmacist. If your doctor has prescribed the medication, take it as directed.
- Take this tablet at the recommended dose. Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless instructed by your doctor.
- If you are taking the medication on a regular schedule, take it at the same time each day. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember.
- However, if it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
- Store the Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone tablets at room temperature, away from light and moisture. Follow the storage instructions provided on the product packaging.
Precautions for Instructions for Diclofenac Potassium, Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablet
- Avoid driving, operating heavy machinery, or doing hazardous activities as this medication may cause dizziness and affect your concentration.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it can worsen side effects and harm your liver and kidneys.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding. Also, inform them if you become pregnant during the treatment.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to painkillers like paracetamol, aspirin, diclofenac, naproxen, etc. It is also not recommended if you have heart disease, liver disease, gastric ulcers, or bleeding problems. Consult your doctor before starting this treatment.